Friday 10 September 2010

Diary of a Makeup Artist

23rd to 29th August 2010

Best wishes to Becki, I wrote about her trial in my blog posted on the 5 August.

Becki’s Mum, Sharon wrote a lovely thank you note the next day: "Just thought I would let you know the day went lovely and Becki’s hair and make up looked fantastic. Everybody complemented on it. Becki looked amazing. We would both like to thank you for making Becki look wonderful and helping alleviate some of the stress on the day".

Also best wishes to another bride this week, Elena, I wrote about her trial in my blog. She had her hair styled for her wedding day. She decided on a different style from the one created at her trial. It was plaited down each side of the head and then the ends were made in to a low bun. She got ready in the Varsity Hotel and Spa which had amazing views of Cambridge to admire whilst getting Elena ready for her wedding.

I am very excited about having a stand at a 1940’s fashion show in Grafton Regis on the 12th September. The fashion show is on at 2:30pm followed by tea and scrummy cakes. Visit my stand to have your lips, liner and lashes applied. Choose from strip or individual lashes. Come along and have some fun 1940’s style.

From the 1st to the 3rd October I will be at Central Milton Keynes Shopping Centre, Middleton Hall for the Wedding Show. On the 2nd and 3rd (Sat and Sun) there will be fashions shows. Our stand is next to The Wedding Planner Magazine near to the catwalk. Come along and meet us and enter my prize draw to win £50 off your bridal hair and make up package.

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment