Thursday 26 August 2010

Diary of a Makeup Artist

16th to 22nd August

Congratulations to Polly who featured in my blog posted on the 28th July. It was a pleasure to style her hair on her wedding day. I also showed her maid of honour how to take the veil in and out of the hair before I left. All the best for the future Polly x

Pictures from the bridal shoot I mentioned from my blog last week are fab. I was so pleased with the way they came out, as was everyone involved. I look forward to working with Donna and Zoe again soon.

My car had its final stage of sign writing applied and I now have the iconic face which is Beauty Call’s logo and I think it looks great on my car!

Six ladies got together to be pampered this week and all had great fun comparing tans after! Using Tantrick and Tandare for spray tanning I carry six different solutions starting at 5% for really fair skin tones going up to 18% for darker skin tones. I also have enhancer dropped for those who want to go even darker!

Want a great way to get instant French nails that dries straight away. Well Dashing Diva is great for those who normally have a French manicure. I am wearing them now and I am really impressed with how they dry straightaway without using any UV lamps or drying sprays. No dents or smudging how fab! Especially if you have not got a lot of time as these can be applied in half an hour.

Have a great Bank Holiday weekend.

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment