Friday 20 August 2010

Diary of a Makeup Artist

2nd to 8th August

Congratulations to Charlotte who featured in my blog 28th June. I had the wonderful pleasure of making her over for her wedding this weekend at Hengrave Hall. What a gorgeous location for a wedding, I really enjoyed my time in the magnificent grounds and what a luxurious bridal suite to get ready in, amazing!

I have to confess I had a sneaky peak at the Beauty Call make up clips that were filmed recently. I can’t wait for you to see them as I think they are fantastic. They are short and snappy, and most of all easy to follow. Join our Beauty Call channel on You Tube to be the first to see them as they appear on-line.

I met with a photographer this week, Anna who has a studio in Linford Wood, Milton Keynes. Anna’s work includes weddings, proms, make-overs, pre-wedding shoots, family portraits – oh yeah and your pets too! Anna and I will be working together to offer promotion so you can have wonderfully applied make-up and your hair fabulously styled for you chosen photo shoot. I am really excited to be working with Anna and she is also on my recommended supplier’s page on the Beauty Call website.

Zoe (zoe hardwick photography), Donna (with love from pearl) and I got together to create Bridal photography. We had a great time out in the corn fields and at the water tower near Castlethorpe a very picturesque and unique setting. Using Donna’s wonderful vintage head bands and jewellery, I styled the hair and makeup to suit and cannot wait to see the end results. Huge thanks to our models Hayley, Amy and Claire.

More from me next week, bye for now!

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment